26 January 2007

Busy

Goodness, life gets crazy sometimes. This past week has been mad. Lots of stuff going on at work, both good and bad. I gotta go into the office today to play Desktop Support Person which I hate because I am not that great at it. Then I need to run a few errands and try to get my camera fixed. Poor thing. I can't say I've been in the best of moods lately. It's a multitude of things, one of them being the fact that I miss my camera or rather, I miss my camera in my day to day life. I haven't taken any pictures in quite a while. I haven't bought a new one yet because I'm not sure I want to spend the money on a non-essential item right now. So I'm kinda bummed out about that. The weather is cold and that sucks too, plus there is a date rapidly approaching that I am just flat out dreading. More on that later.

My frustration with not knowing how much protein/fat/carbs/calories to eat has gotten the best of me. I haven't been eating enough the last few days, nothing bad, just not enough of the good. I guess I just needed a few days at the opposite end of the spectrum. Not surprisingly, my weight has stayed pretty static. I need to figure out ways to get more calories in easily without feeling like I have to eat all day. Fat is calorie dense so I'm thinking that's probably the way to go, I'm thinking less lean meats, liberal use of olive oil and butter. We'll see.

Yeah, well, time to hop in the shower and head out! Here's hoping for a good day.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with upping the fat - that seems to keep everything moving with my DS - good luck!

January 27, 2007 at 5:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey T-

You need the calories to keep the motor running. Too few and the body hordes them.

January 28, 2007 at 3:45 PM  
Blogger Aussieabroad said...

It's all too confusing hey Tia... it's like learning a whole new langauge. Everytime you think you get it someone says something that you have no clue as to what it is.

I think you're doing great. I've read that sometimes mixing it up can be helpful. Lower one day, high another, somewhere in the middle... keeps the body guessing.

How did you make out over the weekend?

January 29, 2007 at 9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home