09 January 2007

Today

The good: I walked two miles today in 45 minutes in sublime weather! 40 degrees, partly cloudy and a little windy. I felt great afterwards. I can probably start doing 2.25 miles starting Monday. I've found a new favorite food, garlic butter baked fish. DELICIOUS.

The bad: My weight is up again today. There is swelling in my legs...again. I've drank 64 oz of water in the last two hours and have yet to pee. I am not happy. Trying to figure out what the problem is is a pain in the ass.

The ugly: My arms and legs are starting to get that gross loose skin look, fascinating, but not too attractive. Poop is NOT moving through my system fast enough.

Sigh.

Tomorrow is a new day...

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

T- You may need more magnesium to balance out your carbs. It may help with your water issues. Also, some folks swear by lymphatic massage.

You are ready for the 5k. You can do it.

January 10, 2007 at 7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home