05 January 2007

Woozy

My goodness. I think it's time to see the doctor about lowering my blood pressure medication. Everytime I get up quick the room starts spinning and I feel unsteady, almost like I am going to fall out. After a few seconds, I'm fine. I hope it's a low blood pressure issue because that would be grand. It would mean I am making progress. Last time I got it checked it was something like 132/80 which I think is in the normal range. The only other possibility is dehydration. I plan on getting plenty of water today and will see if the problem persists, otherwise I'll be seeing the doc on Monday.

The wedding last nice was pretty cool. Not what I expected at all. I guess I thought it would be a very formal thing, you're in, you're married, get out. BP and fiance had about 8-10 guests which was kinda interesting because none of the other couples had witnesses, except for one. BP wore a nice cream colored pantsuit and the fiance wore a dark grey suit. The judge said some excellent words about being committed to each other and the marriage and overall it was very pleasant. I'm glad I went. We then went to a nearby restaurant and had a good old time in one of the private back rooms. It was fun and BP and her new husband seemed really happy and in love.

It was a late night so I didn't even get home til close to 1 AM and was knocked out by 2:00 AM. I awoke with a start at around 8:30 because I remembered it was supposed to rain today and I wanted to make sure I got my walk in before the downpour so even though I was still 1/2 asleep I went out there. Ten minutes in it started to drizzle and it continued for the next 1/2 hour. I walked my butt off. Mostly because it just felt good to do so, but also because I didn't want to get caught out there if there even a hint of lightning. By the time I got back to the car, I was quite damp from the rain and sweat. Within an hour of getting home though, the rain really started to come down and I feel lucky I didn't sleep in and wait.

I am down another 2.2 lbs this morning to 405.8. Honestly, that is unexpected. I thought I was done with getting rid of the water weight, but I guess not. I love it.

Ok, I'm freakin' tired. I'm going to take a nap.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home