03 January 2007

Geez...

Today I woke up to a 4.8 lb weight loss, overnight mind you. That's craziness! It's just so trippy how this DS works. I mean add it up and I've "lost" 11 lbs in 4 days. I add that qualifier because you and I both know that most of that was water retention, but that also means that I was dropping weight when I thought I was gaining/maintaining. So darn cool. It also kinda sucks because on my 4 month anniversary, I had only lost 10.6 lbs for the month (which is not an average loss I really want to see right now). I had lost more, but because of holiday eating and being lax, I started retaining water weight mid month. Now four days into my 5th month, I've already lost 11 lbs. If I maintain my healthy lifestyle, I'm hoping to see a 25-30 lbs loss for month 5 and that would make me estatic especially given how crappy December was.

My walk today was pretty uneventful. 38 minutes. I suspect by Sunday I may have it down to 35. I overdressed this morning. I checked the weather, it said 38 degrees so I wore a t-shirt and two long sleeve shirts over it. Way too much PLUS I had my binder on. By the time I got home and peeled off the layers my binder and t-shirt were both pretty damp. Ick.

Anyway, I'm outta here, I actually have a lot of work to do today because I really want to catch the Sugar Bowl tonight. There are but a precious few college games left before we enter a long hiatus of boring sports. Sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home