04 January 2007

Girdles, part deux.

I hate insomnia. I get bouts of it off and on every 6-8 weeks and it's so annoying. Anyway, while I was trying to get back to sleep yet again last night something occurred to me that I guess I had repressed. Back in March 2003 I went down to Louisiana for my uncle's funeral and a few days before my mother insisted that she buy me something to wear. Apparently what I had packed was sufficient. So we go to Catherines and after a good hour of humiliation we settle on a grey business-type suit. What I totally forgot about was that we also bought this slimming-girdle type thing. It starts at the waist and goes past the knees, pretty much like how bicycle shorts would be. I jump out of bed and start digging for it in my closet. Half hour later I find it and immediately throw it in the washer and once it's done I toss it in the dryer then pass out on my bed. Anyway, I wore it this morning on my walk and I kinda like it. I'm not jigglin around as much. Don't tell mom I said that.

I'm down another 2.4 lbs this morning. Just a mere 8 lbs before I say good-bye to the 400s. Wow. I feel like I will have a bigger emotional reaction to that milestone than when I lost the first 100 lbs. Anyway all that gas I had last night was for a reason. I'll leave it at that. I had a good bit of green beans yesterday with my pot roast. They were delicious, but I may have to lay off them for awhile. Had to air out the house.

I love the DS. I get to talk about poop and poots with wild abandon!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home