04 January 2007

Dum...dum dum dum

Why am I not drinking something right now? Wait one sec.....ok, got me a big glass of sugar-free lemonade. I don't know what it is, but ever since I got the iron infusion, I hate the taste of water, so it's either Crystal Light (more accurately the generic Kroger brand or Wylers -- CL is way too sweet) or nothing at all.

I just found out I have a wedding to go to...tonight. BP (business partner) and fiance are getting married at the courthouse. Apparently his divorce from his wife was finalized last Friday, they just found out about it yesterday and are tying the knot today (very looooooong story). We're then going to go to a restaurant nearby and celebrate. I just talked to BP's adult aged daughter and we're gonna try to make it special, but we only have a few hours to pull stuff together. For some reason I've been tasked to buy the champagne. I know zip, zero, zilch about alcohol. I don't even like alcohol and I sure as hell don't like and don't plan on drinking any champagne.

Well, time's awasting...this should be very interesting! More details later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home