07 January 2007

Drenched

So, being the committed walker that I am, I walked in the rain this morning and this time it was raining much harder and therefore I got much, much wetter. Ugh. Not my favorite thing in the world to do. Part of the course was under a good 3 to 4 inches of water so I just walked around one of the smaller loops 3 times, came out to be around 1.3 miles. I did it in 29 mins though which is pretty cool. My weight has bounced up to 405.2. I may have been dehydrated the last few days so yesterday I drank my little butt off. I also ate quite a bit yesterday, all good stuff, mind you, but a lot and I got that constipated feeling right now so I think it's just a matter of time.

I have a b-day party to go to today, but in the meantime, I am going to just curl up on my couch by the fireplace and try to warm up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home