08 February 2007

Gracias

I have to say thank you for all of y'all who've sent your support and congratulations after my post yesterday. I hate being whiny, but sometimes you just gotta get it out of your system. Anyway, as I was mixing my protein drink this morning, something occurred to me. It could be my protein shake that is causing my problems. For months, I drank Nectar Roadside Lemonade but when gifted a large container of All The Whey, I opted to start drinking it. This was in early/mid January. I didn't personally buy the stuff and have no idea how old it was (although it hasn't expired yet) nor how well it's been stored. At one point I was counting on 100 grams of protein a day from this batch and if it is indeed "bad" or degraded somehow then I have only been getting 1/3 - 1/2 of the protein I thought I was getting. Farfetched, I know, but it's worth a try.

I'm going to head out and pick up the old standby and see how it goes. My weight, by the way, this morning was 403.2.

Keeping my fingers crossed....

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home