16 February 2007

Random

Lots of random little things today:

1. I just got home a couple of hours ago. I spent the night at BP's house. Her husband left for France to visit his daughter earlier in the day and she felt uncomfortable being by herself in that giant house of hers. We talked til close to midnight and it was nice to have a conversation with her without me wanting to throttle her.

2. It's cold here in Atlanta and I do NOT like it.

3. As usual, support group meeting was pretty good last night. The organizers have added two other meetings so last night's group was about 1/2 of what it normally is, but great nonetheless. I was pretty anxious for this meeting as I really wanted to talk to the nutritionist about my diet. As a quick sidenote, I love how there is a nutritionist always there! Anyway, I told her how much protein I was eating and she looked at me like I was crazy. She said I was eating way too much. I'm confused. She said I should be getting in around 90 grams. I'm not sure what to do. I think I will follow her advice for this upcoming week and see how it goes. Maybe it was the addition of the probiotics that was doing the trick for me. I guess we'll see. BTW, I won two tickets that night as well! Lucky me, I finally won something.

4. I start my job Monday and I haven't finished my shopping. This sucks for at least one reason. It means I have to go shopping tomorrow and the area where all the shops are is always crowded. Boooo! The other thing that sucks is the pants I just bought a freaking week ago are too big, I think I mentioned this, but I can't believe it!

5. If my hair keeps falling out at it's current rate, I may have to go the short route, which isn't so bad since I had short hair for a good 3-4 years. I kinda miss it actually, makes grooming much easier.

6. Good God, my ass hurts! Time to go lay down.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home