14 February 2007

Dang, it's cold

I guess winter is finally here because it is downright brutal today. 28 degrees and wind gusts up to 25 mph ... no thank you! I didn't sign up for this! I'm fixin' to make me a nice bowl of soup or something. I hate being cold. My weight continues to drop (thank God), I weighed in at 392.0. The edema is going down as well, yea! I swear I've dropped a dress size in a week!

Last week there was a post in Dr. Marchesini's Yahoo Group looking for someone to take over his website and updates. I volunteered as quickly as I could and it looks like I will be able to do it! Woo-hoo! I needed a new pet project and now I have one. The DS Lab Rat page was my first DS related one. Of course, at this point, I have grand visions of what it could be, but phase I, I am going to keep it fairly simple. It is an excellent opportunity for me to use it to learn some new skills. Awesome.

I haven't taken any pictures lately. It's been almost two months however my birthday is next week so I think I'll do it then. Yes, that would be good since I'll be all dressed up for work in my new clothes and all. I have no idea how much, if at all I've changed. I'll be sure to post them so maybe y'all can let me know.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home