11 February 2007

Alrighty Then

I went shopping y'all! All by myself, too! The goal was to get past the fear on my own. I left the house round 2:00 and knew I would need to get a couple of hours of clothes shopping under my belt as well as pickup a couple new Moleskines from Barnes & Noble and a video capture thingy for my computer at Best Buy. Anyway, I picked up the Moleskines first and headed over to Catherines. I immediately gravitated for a couple of jeans/pants racks. Right now jeans and pants are my biggest need. As I've lost weight, they've looked the worst on me. I tried on 4 or 5 pairs and settled on two, a pair of dark jeans and some all purpose khakis. Then I started on blouses, I tried maybe 10 or so and settled on 3. There wasn't that great of a selection, in fact it seems their website has more to offer. I went through the whole store and I may be back. Whew. Time flew by, but I feel like I accomplished a lot. I think I might need another pair of pants or two and a few more shirts, some undies, a bra or three and a couple pairs of shoes and then I will be done! I feel proud of myself so far. I did drop about 3-4 sizes, but I couldn't get past the need to get clothes that were a tad bit roomy as I felt way more comforable with a little wiggle room. I'm gonna give myself a break and try again sometime mid week.

My weight this morning is 396.4 lbs. Making progress, for sure! I still feel like I'm retaining water and stuff so hopefully in the next few days, things will resolve themselves! Woo-hoo!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Girl-

Great news and way to brave the stores. If I have anything that would be of assistance to you, please do not hesitate to come on by.

I am going to support group on Tuesday this week instead of Thursday. My oldest has a basketball playoff game on Thurs. night. Are you going?

February 12, 2007 at 5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home