21 February 2007

Happy Happy Joy Joy

Five reasons why I am happy:

5. I ordered a kick ass new messenger bag and it arrived today and it's so darn cute.
4. My big brother called me today.
3. I love all my new clothes and I look cute for a change :)
2. Today is my 33rd birthday! Yea!
1. I'm another year old and there are 130 lbs less of me. Seriously, y'all, I could scream, I'm so happy! That is best birthday present EVER!!!!

Thank you God for loving me!

Time to go dance the jig!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy (belated) birthday!!!

And I have that same messenger bag in black and red (with the logo of a film festival for which I was a jury member on it). The green is kind of fabulous, though -- very striking.

Congratulations on all you've achieved. You're always an inspiration to me.

February 22, 2007 at 11:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the bag!

Happy birthday to you. I think 33 is going to be the best year ever! :)

February 22, 2007 at 2:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey T-

You rock girl!! Happy, Happy Birthday.

130lbs. You should be so proud. I would love to see picks of the new clothes.

February 23, 2007 at 9:34 PM  
Blogger Tia L. said...

Thanks y'all! I appreciate it!

Kim, I do hope to take some pictures soon. I haven't updated my progress pics in 2 1/2 months! Yikes!

February 24, 2007 at 2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home