20 March 2007

BFF

After playing phone tag for a few weeks I finally got to talk a few minutes with my best friend today. What a complete joy! I totally miss him. Tomorrow he is off on one of his adventures, two weeks in London & Paris. One of the first things I want to do when I get down to a comfortable weight is to plan an adventure with him. I can't wait, I've been waiting to do that for years.

This year looks to be one filled with travel. I have my family reunion in early June. My college reunion (if I opt to go) is a week prior. I want to go to a football game in September, one of my oldest friends is getting married in October and of course, I want to spend Christmas back home. Oh, I almost forgot, my Brazilian switch buddies and I are planning a one year reunion in Savannah sometime in late August. Should be fun to see how everyone is progressing.

I am down to 376.8 which is a little depressing as I almost feel like I should be in the low 360's if not high 350's by now. I dunno. At times it feels the scale doesn't move at all. I may have to do the unspeakable and only weigh once a week. I think at this point there is not enough daily change and enough day to day fluctuations to drive me insane. We'll see if I can actually do it.

I managed 90 grams of protein and 1500 calories. Not bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home