07 March 2007

Lab Rat

So, I got my labs done last week and got most of the results back. Unfortunately, I couldn't get them all covered by insurance so I'll have to pay for them myself. Anyway, there were some interesting numbers in the results. First, my cholesterol was a whopping 127. How crazy is that? HDL: 29, VLDL: 16, LDL: 82. Not too bad, I just need to increase my HDL and lower my LDL a tad. Time for fish oil I guess. When I was a hardcore low carber the lowest I ever got was 152. My blood sugar was 85, but then again, it was 84 when I had it last checked, go figure.

I weighed in at 380.2 lbs this morning. Woo-hoo! I've been losing fairly steady for about 10 days. We'll see if that continues.

Picture time! Here is a comparison picture of me over the months. The last picture is kinda bad - taken today with a lowly webcam:

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Aussieabroad said...

Tia you look fabulous! What a change... it's a whole new you.

March 8, 2007 at 6:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I second Aussiabroad's comment -- you look simply wonderful!

March 8, 2007 at 11:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look fabulous!!! Congrats on the great work.

March 9, 2007 at 2:50 PM  
Blogger Tia L. said...

Thanks y'all! My only problem is that my forehead looks gigantic!!! LOL!!

March 11, 2007 at 10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home