28 March 2007

I hate trees

If I had claws right now, I'd be a happy girl. That way I can scratch my eyes out because they burn and itch so bad right now, it's all I can think about. Good grief. After work, I went walking with B around her very hilly neighborhood, we walked maybe 3/4 of a mile and I was pooped. I actually huffed and puffed, but it was good. I actually felt like I worked out a little bit. Anyway, her neighborhood is full of trees and therefore covered with tree pollen. I'm not even exaggerating. There is a thin blanket of green pollen covering everything. What's funny is when you're in it, it doesn't bother you, it's when you go back inside is when it starts to torture you. Ugh. I've been putting cold compresses on my eyes so I won't scratch them out. Not fun.

Anyway, weighed in at 374.2 lbs this morning and 374.6 after work. Craziness. Anyway, I'm going to have to break out the Benadryl tonight otherwise I will get no sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home