09 April 2007

Did I really wear those????

I had a bad day at work, so instead of eating a bag of Oreos (as if I could eat a bag of Oreos), I decided to take some pictures of myself. I feel mildly vain, but I feel good so, there ya go. Anyway, on to the show:

This is me in my most favorite pair of jeans that I can no longer wear (anyone from my support group will recognize them). I am also wearing my belt that I refuse to give up. I find that I punch holes about every 6 weeks or so. What's interesting about this belt is that I remember having to NOT wear it because it wasn't big enough. Heh...

This is me, sans belt. You can see just how big these freakin' jeans are now. These are the pair that I will wear when I'm at goal ... with about 2 or 3 friends in them.

This is the front view. I can probably fit a couple of my smaller nieces and nephews in there if I wanted to.

These photos make me happy as you can clearly see from my face. If I ever get ridiculous or bummed out about life, please, someone direct me to these photos.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good heavens ... LOOK at you!!! You're amazing!!! You look fabulous.

April 14, 2007 at 10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home