02 April 2007

150.0

Yesterday, I went out with a friend who is going through some things in her life. She's actually BP's daughter and long story short, she is moving up north in a month in order to find herself and put a little distance between her and her mom. She is 25 years old and has been under her mother her whole life, not being able to live her own life and over the last few months I have been encouraging and helping her to realize that she needs to be up and out. Needless to say, her mother is not too keen, especially since the daughter has been seeing a therapist and BP is convinced that her daughter is out and out deriding her to the therapist. Why she is all that concerned and freaked out about her daughter leaving I don't fully understand. What I do understand is the daughters situation which I why I have spent so much time in the last 3-4 months helping her out. I think it's imperative that she leave.

Anyhoo, we hung out most of the afternoon and ended up at Outback for lunch. It was crap and I splurged a little. I had 1/4 of a lame bloomin' onion and a Diet Coke. We then left and went to Friday's and I had another Diet Coke, 6-8 shrimp and a couple of Jack Daniel's ribs. Still no cheese and maybe had between 50-70 carbs between the Onion and the JD ribs. I'm proud that I showed restraint because it would have been easy not to. Anyway, I was mildly concerned about my weight this morning, but I am happy to report that I weighed in at 366.6 lbs which hits the magical mark for me with a grandtotal loss of 150 lbs. Woo-hoo!

I am so very happy!!! Off to work I go with a smile! By the way, I fit comfortably in both booths at Outback & Fridays!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Aussieabroad said...

Congratulations Tia! 150lbs is simply amazing! I am watching your no cheese experiment with interest. How did you narrow it down to the cheese as being a problem?

April 2, 2007 at 6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home