30 March 2007

Good things

For some reason I woke up out of a pretty good sleep at 4:30 this morning. I am feeling the effects of it now. I got up and decided to try to get an hour or so worth of work done. It's at the end of the quarter and so many of our vendors are updating their product offerings and pricing so it's prudent for us to have all these updates ready to go by the beginning of the quarter which just happens to be this Sunday. I was up for 30 mins or so before I realized I hadn't weighed so I undressed and hopped on the scale, honestly anticipating being up a couple of pounds, instead I was down almost 2. Today I weighed in at 369.6. Woo-hoo! Remember this from October of last year:
I think when I get down to 369 is when I can start really loving my DS because I will know it has taken me somewhere I know I could not have gone myself.
Well, I did it! One major goal reached! I spent the next 1/2 hour number crunching. Assuming a goal weight of 200 lbs, I've lost about 46% of my excess weight, 147.0 lbs. This month alone, I lost 4.75% of my total body weight. Pretty cool. Buh-bye 370's.

Today I also ordered a camera. It's possible that I am happier about that. I settled on the Nikon D80. I can't friggin' wait. It should be here by Monday. You know what that means, I am definitely doing some full body progress photos. I am not sending my family any because I want them to be surprised come reunion so only y'all get the sneak peak...well, I think my sister reads this so I may have to hide from her ;).

So, I made it five whole days without cheese and lost 8.8 lbs in four days. Needless to say I won't be eating cheese products anytime soon. I don't anticipate this rate of loss to maintain, but I think it's pretty clear that I do much better when I keep things clean and simple. This upcoming month, I am going to keep doing what I have been doing and we'll see how things go.

All around a good day!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home