31 March 2007

Saturday morning

Not surprisingly, I have not been able to surrender my scale just yet. It's being nice to me and I must cling on. I got up early this morning, round 6 AM. Not something I typically like to do on the weekends, but oh well. I went on my walk around 8 AM in the park. The weather was cool, 55 degrees and a little balmly. Perfect. I did my 2 miles although the last 1/3 was a bit of a struggle. My legs still hurt from walking earlier this week up and down hills. I weighed in this morning at 368.0 lbs. Yea!

I'm not feeling too great right now. I ate about an hour and a half ago and about 15 mins ago my stomach started churning. I get this wave of nausea that cascades over my stomach every 30 seconds or so. I think I am going to lay down for 1/2 an hour to see if things settle down. I didn't eat anything weird, just two eggs, some diced ham and a tablespoon of diced onion all scrambled up. I've had my morning supplements and 32 oz of water.

I hope it goes away, I have a long day ahead of me.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home