26 April 2007

Still Alive...

Just been very busy... Here's a quick summary. Went to support group meeting last week, it was incredibly awesome, as usual. More reminders that I need to get smaller clothes. Will finally take up the offers for free stuff and say goodbye to the stuff I've been hanging onto. Been loving my new camera, it makes me a very happy girl and makes me want to spend my entire paycheck on photography goodies....must resist. I had two slices of cheese this past weekend and had a not so good reaction....gas...edema...constipation. Finally cleared up and confirmed my no-cheese imperative...sigh...I really, really miss it though. Down to 355.6 lbs. Woo-hoo!!! Makes 161 lbs lost. Wow. I tried on a shirt that I bought years ago that was a size 4x and for years hadn't been able to wear it because it was too small (I had totally forgotten about it). I've actually had dreams about finally being able to wear the shirt. Put it on a couple of days ago...too big...am comfortably in a 3X and will start buying 2X which makes me happy because there is a limited edition t-shirt I want to buy in August when I got to a football at my alma mater, largest size, I believe is a XL. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Having some latent anxiety about going home for my family reunion in about 6 weeks, mostly about flying on a plane. I bailed out on getting on a plane a few months ago because I was so anxious abou the whole seat thing, that was maybe 50-60 lbs ago. If I am lucky, I can drop another 25-30 lbs in 6 weeks and be down to 325-330. Will that be enough? I don't know. I hope so, gotta start exercising more...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home