06 May 2007

Changes

Protein & calorie-wise, this week has been a struggle. I haven't been tracking my food in Fitday like I have in the past thinking that I could eyeball everything. How wrong I was. I was probably doing maybe 60-70 grams of protein and maybe 1000 calories. Needless to say, I'd been retaining water and yesterday, I got a bad case of hollow leg syndrome. I ate (good stuff) all day. This week I've bounced up to 354.6 and this morning I weighed in at 350.0 lbs. Hopefully, I will dropping some more of this water weight within the next day or so. It's definitely back to proper food tracking for me and I need to be better about breakfast. A few times last week I hadn't had first meal til past 11 AM. Yikes! Not good.

So I am coming down from my high from the past few days, deciding to actually do it was the easy part, making it happen will be quite a bit of work. First and foremost is getting my house ready to be sold and selling the darn thing. It's a buyer's market and I have to make sure that my house is as appealing as possible and I have to be willing to break even or maybe even take a slight loss. I'm not on a timetable but I do want to be aggressive and do what I need to do to get the house sold. There is a house on my block that has been on the market for several months now and I have to accept the fact that my house may do the same. On the flip side, condo shopping looks like it's going to be fun! I am going to be much more pickier this time around. I want a great neighborhood with lots of great stuff close by or a quick train ride away. A lot of the suspect areas of Atlanta are experiencing a rejuvenation and there's ton of new construction and I think I may be able to snag a really nice place for a good price. Good stuff.

Tomorrow I have a quick lunch meeting with my new boss and I have to give my two weeks notice, which I had planned to do Friday, but I'll do it first thing Monday with the 19th being my last day. I only feel slightly bad about leaving after 2.5 months, but I gotta do what I gotta do. I won't say this is a once in a lifetime opportunity, but it's coming back to me for a reason so I am taking it.

Anyway, I bought a new telephoto lens for my camera this week and there is no sign of rain so I am going to head out and enjoy the day!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home