25 October 2007

:)

Friend: Knock, knock.
Me: Whose there?
Friend: Interrupting cow.
Me: Interrup---
Friend: Moooooooooooooooooo!
Me: hahaha (...for the next two days)

I don't know why that cracks me up, but it does ... I am so easily amused, it's sad.

Anyway, why is it that the more I eat, the hungrier I seem to be? So far today I have had the following:

M1: Isopure Protein RTD
M2: 2 chicken drumsticks
M3: IDS protein shake
M4: Chicken drumstick
M5: 1/2 turkey/salami wrap
M6: Chicken thigh
M7: Chicken thigh

Right, I am hungry and I JUST ate... Sigh...

This cold I have kinda sucks. It's a lot of nasal drip, a little sore throat and I feel cold all the time. I can't sleep because I just get clogged up and can't breathe. Ugh. I can drink lots of warm, comforting beverages though, so that's nice.

When I was in Barbados, not once did I lament the fact that I could not weigh myself. Not once. I could not have cared less. The unbelievable is happening y'all, I am seriously thinking about not weighing every day. It is such a pain in the ass and I just don't want to, but it's kinda like something I have been doing for what seems like forever. The problem is that I am torn between wanting to lose the last 100 or lbs and just living a freakin' normal life and eating as normal as possible. It is much, much harder than I thought. Crazy thing is that even when I do eat like total crap, the weight still is coming off, granted, not very fast, but it is. Even though I'm clocking it at 288.4 lbs (as of this morning....grrr) my clothes are loser than a couple of weeks ago. I don't know, I am hoping that I can snap myself back on track -- permanently and not have to deal with all this back and forth crap. I want to be done already, I just got get my head right which is soooooo hard sometimes. Times like these I really miss support group....

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home