31 December 2007

Happy New Year!!!!

So I was going through my office closet and came across a t-shirt I bought like 4 years ago, it's a size 4X. I completely forgot I had the darn thing and I'm wearing it now over two other t-shirts and an Old Navy fleece pullover. I remember buying this t-shirt online and never getting to wear it because it was too snug, now it's like a tent. Very cool. I'm going to have to suck it up and head to Walmart or Ross or something to pick up some jeans. Sigh.

Two of my sisters and I are planning a very cool vacation in mid August next year. I am so looking forward to it. We are going to rent a beach house in Destin, FL for 4-6 days. They will fly into Atlanta a couple of days beforehand and we'll hang out and see city, then we'll drive down to Destin and spend several lazy days on the beach. My sister, S., has three boys and T. has a girl and a boy, they all range in age from 8 to 17 and they should enjoy it as well. The three of us are the youngest daughters, and ironically, the only three with any sense. I'm not sure what happened with some of our older siblings, but it is interesting to see how the younger ones seem to have their heads screwed on tighter than some of the older ones.

Today is going to be crazy busy for me, I have to get a ton of work done before I can head out and enjoy the New Year. I have fleeting thoughts of heading downtown to see the Peach Drop, but that scene is crazy and I'm not sure I am in the mood. I have an invite to a house party so I may do that. I don't know, we'll see. I wouldn't be surprised if I was enlisted to be the designated driver, I don't mind at all, I'd rather do that than bail somebody out of jail or go to their funeral. It looks like I will have a dinner to attend to tomorrow, I'm planning on sticking to my plan and enjoying all the protein and veggies I can eat and ignoring anything sugar filled.

And on that note, have a happy and SAFE New Year's Eve, y'all! Have fun and I hope 2008 is a good one for you! Somebody drink some champagne for me!

Peace & Love!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Little Chef On The Prairie said...

Tia,

My parents and I have had lots of success using this website as far as getting vacation rental homes.

http://www.vrbo.com/

Happy New Year!

:)
Tiffany

December 31, 2007 at 5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home