30 December 2007

Month 16

Time to dance the jig, boys and girls, this morning's weigh in produced a big fat smile on my face! Weight: 271.0 lbs, for a 2.8 lbs loss from the previous day, which makes it a 1.0 lb loss for the month and 245.6 lbs total lost so far! Woo-hoo! I honestly thought I'd end the month up a pound or so, but I am happy to see that is not the case! What a month! I feel ecstatic and completely thrilled! I won't rehash how I feel about how this month went, I went into all that in my previous post, but I will say, thank the Lord, this month is freakin' over!

Just a little over 70 lbs to go til Goal #1 is met! Woo-hoo!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

great news Tia. You deserve it!

Happy New Years,
Lisa Williams

December 30, 2007 at 1:06 PM  
Blogger Little Chef On The Prairie said...

Tia,

Congratulations!!! :) I am so thrilled for you. I hope you never have to repeat another month like this, but I am certain that you are stronger for it.

Tiffany

December 30, 2007 at 4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home