07 October 2008

Last night I got nailed in the knee by a fast moving tennis ball. What is with (some) men? Why do they all think they're freakin' Roger Federer and have to whack the ball as hard as possible?!? This is freakin' Monday night drills, not the US Open. Geez. I don't see a bruise as of right now, but with my skin color, it might take a day or so to show up, if it ever will. It's doesn't hurt at the moment so that's good.

I don't think my magensium plan is working. I'm gonna increase my dosage one more time and if that don't do it, I'm moving on. Gonna go back to softeners, I think for some relief. I'm in a little bit of a funky mood right now. My screw-up brother is having some real problems out on the left coast and I'm torn between sending him money or just passing him off to my parents. We are less than 2 years apart but you'd think we had two completely different sets of parents. He is almost a direct opposite of me, in almost every way, especially since he is spoiled rotten. He was the first child born into the house after a 10 year gap so he was like the 2nd coming of Christ practically and it absolutely ruined him. By the time I came around it was more like "alright already!" I love him dearly, but he is very difficult for me to deal with. Most of the time I want to throttle him, but I know that as he gets older, all that immature BS he's so accustomed to ain't cutting it anymore. When I went home to see about my dad, not only did my dad have to pay for his flight home, my brother did squat while he was there. I mistakenly thought he would help me figure out a lot of my parents personal affairs and such, but nope, completely useless. After about the third time he scoffed at me for asking him to pay for his own meal when we went to dinner, I just about had it. At this point, I'm not sure what I will do. Him and my dad had a tumultuous decade or two and are slowly getting back on solid terms so I know that if I brought it up to him, he's more than willing to help his son out. Ugh, it's just kinda sad. I'd hate to be pushing closer to 40 than 30 and have a lifetime of regret. I guess it's more motivation for me really get out of life the things I really want.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Little Chef On The Prairie said...

Sorry about the family stuff...I go through that stuff with my sister, and it sucks. :(

October 9, 2008 at 9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home