25 September 2008

Missing.

Where the hell have I been? Yes, I know. Well, I went to Texas, had a grand old time and came home with a wicked cold that I've been battling for like a week. Not fun. I'm coughing up a lung as I type. I haven't weighed since the 14th since I just got my scale back today. I took it to be used at the Atlanta Walk from Obesity event we had and totally forgot about it, then I went out of town and had to coordinate to finally get it back today. God only knows what I weigh, but eating in Texas was terrible and since then it's been mediocre, being sick makes me not want to eat so I've started to retain water again, hopefully by Monday things will be back to normal. Despite it all, I'm still shrinking. I'm starting to notice the veins in my arms now, I gotta tell ya, it kinda freaked me out. I also have almost no back fat, attractive visual, I know, but seriously, you can clearly feel and even see a hint of my ribs from the back. Awesome.

Anyway, just checking in and letting y'all know I'm still around, just drugged up, tired, cough-y and sneezy. Ugh.

Random question: Does plain old Tylenol make anyone else absolutely groggy? Absolutely puts me to sleep although my understanding is that it shouldn't...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Williams said...

i hope you feel better. Plain old Tylenol does absolutely nothing for me.

September 26, 2008 at 5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home