26 June 2007

Next steps

So I had my Dr.'s appointment this afternoon and I talked my little head off. I told her about the nausea, the constipation, the no weight loss and the thing that caught her attention the most was my yellow poop. I can't remember if I mentioned that or not. For the past several years, including the first 9 months post op, my poop has been largely dark green from my iron supplements. Lately they've been yellow. Anyway, I left with a baggie of Protonix samples and a referral for a Gastroenterologist. I will call in the morning to make that appointment and we'll see where it goes from there. In the meantime, I am going to try to stay on track as much as possible. After the poopfest this morning (still no corn), I definitely noticed I am getting smaller or rather getting rid of all the crap shrunk me down a little bit, not as bloated.

Anyway, the good news was that my blood pressure was a kick-ass 120/70 and my resting heart rate was 60. My weigh in at the docs office was 337, fully clothed and post-lunch so not too bad.

Yeah well, I'm tired, going to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home