17 June 2007

Shitty

Everything, as of late (DS-wise) has been pure poo. Wanna know how much I weighed this morning? 340.8 lbs. How lovely. I weighed 339.0 on May 19th. This month, so far, I've gained 5.4 lbs. I am supposed to be losing weight, not gaining. I think my constipation issues are resolved, I guess I have something else going on. All I know is I am happy about two things, one, support group is Thursday and two, I am going back to the most basic of basics. I think that I have not been getting enough protein/nutrition, sometimes it is as simple as that. In efforts to avoid eating too much crap on vacation, I probably didn't eat enough. Since I started my new job May 21, I probably haven't getting enough protein to account for the increase in activity. Geez. Pisses me off, but I am committing to boosting my protein a good bit for the next week at least to see how it goes. I should be 320 +- a pound or two, not 340.

I could seriously cry, but I am not. There is a solution. I will find it.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home