11 June 2007

Pretty Darn Cool

Hey y'all I am back from my family reunion and it was fantastic! I am so freakin' exhausted, though. Lots of running around with the kiddies, late nights talking with the fam, early mornings of helping my dad barbecue or going to church services. I maybe got 20 hours of sleep since Wednesday night, but man it was fun. I'm too tired to go into too many details, but a couple of cool things, one, I totally fit in an airplane seat! I didn't need to raise the arm rests (a snug but not uncomfortable fit) AND I didn't need my seatbelt extender! It's not an understatement to say I was ecstatic when I just sat right down in my seat, no problem. Next step is having the tray down fully. Anyway, definitely one of the highlights of my trip.

Like many of you have said, my family was flabbergasted at seeing me! My mom could not believe it and I have to admit to busting out in tears when I saw her! I hadn't seen her in almost a year and a half and so much has happened since then. We along with my sister went clothes shopping and I got some really cool stuff at Ross and only spent like $50. I didn't want to go too crazy. All in all, I had a great time and I already miss everybody. I will be posting pictures soon, but right now I have got to get some sleep. I have to go to work in the morning!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Aussieabroad said...

Sounds like an incredible experience and one you well deserve! I'm so thrilled for you Tia.

June 12, 2007 at 2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home