25 June 2007

The next level

Well, it's a done deal. I am going to the Dr.'s tomorrow. Weighed in at 335.8 this morning so the weight is creeping back up after all that. I have no idea why. The edema is mostly gone so why no real change in weight? I am like 15-17 lbs over where I should be, it's been over a month and no progress. I weighed in at 332 on the 1st or 2nd of the month. I just don't feel like myself and I'm not convinced that stomach virus I had at the beginning of the month was actually a stomach virus. I just don't feel like I have the vigor and energy like I did a month ago. My walk from work to the bus stop has not been as easy as it was when I first did it. Maybe I have some kind of blockage or something, I don't know, but I still have that lingering uncomfortable feeling at the top of my abdomen that I can't seem to shake. I don't know it just seems too much of a coincidence and I don't believe in coincidences.

I had half a cup of corn Saturday night and it has not made an appearance. Anyway, I plan to spend a good bit of time tonight being prepared. My doc knows I had a DS and is vaguely familiar, but I want to make sure she can be as educated as possible and set me on the right path to my old self.

I don't believe in random, indiscriminate stalls. Something is going on, I'm going to figure it out.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

T-

I think it is a good idea to check it out. You may have a kink or some other issue entirely. I am so sorry you are having to go through this.

K

June 26, 2007 at 4:14 AM  
Blogger Meghan said...

I love how proactive you're being. Why wait until it's a major problem? Good for you!

June 26, 2007 at 8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home