20 June 2007

Shitty times 2

It's official now. Time to get real depressed. Today I weighed in at 341.6 lbs, a month ago, May 20th, I also weighed in at 341.6 so I've lost absolutely nothing in a month. Yippee... Believe you me I am trying to be rational, but it's awful hard and now I am just bitching just to bitch. I'm having such a crappy week on a few fronts, I might as well whine. My lower legs look like logs. Used to be I could at least count on the scale to make me happy every now and then and now it seems even it has failed me this week. How apropos.

Food yesterday:

M1: Muscle Milk protein drink
M2: 2 scrambled eggs 1 breakfast sausage links (the little ones)
M3: Muscle Milk protein drink
M4: 3 breakfast sausage links
M5: Grilled fish in garlic butter sauce
M6: Deli turkey & hard salami
M7: Baked grouper w/ a few green beans

All my water & vitamins. That amounted to over 2100 calories, 190+ grams of protein.

Today

M1: Muscle Milk protein drink
M2: Baked chicken wings
M3: Muscle Milk protein drink
M4: Baked chicken wings
M5: Muscle Milk protein drink
M6: Two scrambled eggs w/ deli turkey

1800+ calories, 150+ grams protein so far. You can see how unmotivated I am right now about what I eat.

I feel more constipated than usual. Just makes my frickin week .....

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Aussieabroad said...

I so know what you're going through Tia... I'm right there with you. Difference is that you are staying the course with your food choices...I'm fudging up. Breakfast...double chocolate chip muffin. First time I did that since surgery. sheesh.

Hang in there... keep measuring yourself, find some other way to see your progress. I wonder if changing the meals up a bit would make a difference? I remember one of Marybeths posts about mixing it up to screw up your body...it gets too comfortable sometimes. She also swears by mint tea.

You're in my thoughts... it sucks to be stuck.

June 21, 2007 at 10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home