28 October 2007

Yes!

I finally feel better after taking DayQuil and having some throat lozenges on hand. I pretty much slept through the night bundled up, nice and toasty. I feel like I can breathe much better and am not producing snot at an alarming rate. Still have a bit of a cough, but certainly not as bad as before. Yea!

Weighed in this morning at 279.4 lbs. Woo-hoo! Buh-bye, 280's. Nice to know ya! This is a good milestone for one big reason. I checked my BMI this morning and my BMI has dropped from 71.1 all the way down to 39.0, I am technically no longer Morbidly Obese!!! Count me among the Severely Obese! Woo-hoo! How cool is that? Exciting stuff!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Little Chef On The Prairie said...

What a GREAT feeling Tia!!! :)

Keep working the DS!

I know it is a long way off, but I am going to be in Atlanta at the beginning of May for a conference. I would love to get together with you!

Tiffany

October 28, 2007 at 11:24 AM  
Blogger Aussieabroad said...

You are doing so well... You started some 150lbs ahead of me in weight but now I'm only 60lbs less than you... relatively speaking you are simply rocking this DS of yours. You are as always a true inspiration!

I'm glad you feel better!

October 28, 2007 at 8:23 PM  
Blogger Tia L. said...

Tiffany, absolutely! Drop me a note when the days draws near! We can definitely hang out!

October 29, 2007 at 11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home