01 January 2008

Yaaaaaawnnnn!!!

Boy am I pooped! Last night was fun, saw some folks who hadn't seen me in a few years, probably like 5 or 6. The blank stare of non-recognition never gets old! Anyway, I had to rush home around 1:30 AM to take care of some business stuff and didn't get to bed til around 3:30 AM THEN I had to get up around 8:45 AM because I had to reboot our server as something was hung up and I've been up ever since. I ate like 900 chicken wings last night, they were gooood. Unlike most folks, I like the flats better than the drumsticks so I was able to eat a lot of them. Yum. No alcohol and no carbs, but not enough water.

My schedule is kind of whacked today. I'm working on my first meal of the day when usually I'm on my 2nd by now. Weight this morning was 273.8 lbs which is to be expected given all chicken I ate and how late I ate it. No biggie, I know it will resolve itself in a couple of days. Remember that dinner I thought I could ditch? Well, I can't AND I have to bring a dessert. Sigh. I'm not baking anything though, I'll just go to Publix or Kroger and pick something up. After tonight, the holidays are officially over! Yea! Back to normal. Thank God.

One of my goals/ambitions for 2008 is to have greater patience with my business partner, but I may change that to be a little broader. What I need to work on is giving her the benefit of the doubt. We've both have made changes in how we deal with each other and are both trying to make personal improvements and I shouldn't always think the worst of her and I shouldn't be so quick to judge or get angry/annoyed. I truly think we can have a much better working relationship and possibly even a decent friendship somewhere down the road, but I know it'll take some work to get from A to B to C with her.

Yeah well, nap time for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home