06 April 2008

Awesomeness!

I finally found a beginner's tennis clinic close to my house, it starts April 20th, the Sunday after I get back from Texas. It sounds perfect, one hour group lessons, every Sunday for 5 weeks for only $65 AND I get a t-shirt. It covers all the basics, everything I need to know to be well on my way to being a decent tennis player. Coolness. The lessons are at a very cool tennis center and I will be able to attend a separate weekly drills class for like $10 for an hour and 1/2 of drills. Sweet. The only downside is that I don't have any proper tennis clothes so that will be something I need to rectify. All I do know is that I ain't wearing those short little tennis skirts and dresses. I'm sooooo not there yet, don't know if I ever will be. My thighs are thunderous! Anyway, I hope to learn a lot and meet some cool people!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cracked up at "AND I get a t-shirt."

A tennis dress. My thighs ain't NEVER gonna be tennis dress material, I can tell you that much.

More like Horton Hears a Who material.

April 6, 2008 at 11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home