20 April 2008

Sniffle, sniffle, cough, cough

Mother Nature is trying to kill me. I'm convinced. It was bad enough that I had a wicked cold, then my allergies started to kick my butt as well. It's been a sneezing-coughing-sniffling-itchy-eyes-nose-lips fest over here. None of that, however could dampen my love for my kick-ass tennis clinic. I LOVE it, it's so awesome! Not only could I completely keep up with everything, I was one of the better tennis players. Mind you, we're all beginners, but I definitely was NOT the suckiest one! I'm all ready for next week's lesson and I wanted to sign up for weekly drills but our instructor said we should get through the beginner's clinic before we sign up for the drills as they cover a lot more than what we've learned so far.

Anyway, afterwards I went to Kohls and picked up a couple of athletic shorts to wear. I'm not going to worry about looking cute just yet. I think they will hold me over for awhile.

About the allergies, I never had them up until last year and I wonder if it is post-surgery related. I mean, I feel like scratching my eyes out. Both my nose and my lips are tingly, very annoying. I still have a very runny nose and a nagging cough (my abs hurt from all the hacking). I have to resort to taking Benadryl otherwise I might have to jab forks in my eyes to stop the itching. The bad thing is that Benadryl = sleepy time for Tia. Oh well, who doesn't love a good nap?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home