13 July 2007

Good Friday?

322.6 lbs. :) This is the first time this month that I have weighed less than what I started the month at (325.2). Since Monday, I have averaged 2655 calories, 174 grams of fat, 71 grams of carbs (including fiber) and 208 grams of protein. It has not been easy, but I think I have found some strategies that help me get it all in.

Needless to say I am extremely cautiously happy that hopefully things are moving in the right direction again. Whew! I found myself having those thoughts about whether or not I could be happy if this was as good as it gets. I don't like having those thoughts, but it's something I can't completely ignore. Not everybody gets to goal. I am going to try my darnedest to, but not everyone gets there. I have to be happy or at least learn to be content with who I am at any given moment.

That is going to take some work, but I am getting there.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Aussieabroad said...

Yay! I came online hoping to see a post such as this.

Doing a little happy dance for you. I think I have to eat more as well... having a hard time finding the interest in eating.

July 13, 2007 at 11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home