11 July 2007

So I was at the local GNC today looking to pick up some probiotics, just like the kind I first bought before this last batch which turned out to be way to potent. I'm talking to the nice lady and she's explaining the different types of probiotics and I reach for a particular bottle to see how potent it is and I totally don't recognize my own hand for a split second. I immediately thought "whose almost feminine, not too pudgy hand is this?" Lo and behold, it was mine. Craziness.

Congrats and a big woo-hoo go out to m'girl Kim. Tomorrow marks two years for her since her surgery and she has done fabulously. Kim is my hero and inspiration and role model and friend. She kicks major ass and she has helped me tremendously. People come into your life for a reason and I'm so very glad she's in mine!

I'm sitting here in a black two piece skirt and blouse my mom ordered from QVC. My mom is so cute sometimes. In the past I would have been bitter about the whole thing and probably ranted about how she's trying to control me and my life, but the truth is, she's just being my mom and she bought me something she thought I would like. It's a 2X which is cool on so many levels and it fits perfect. I am happy.

Well, it looks like I am going to end the day at around 2700 calories, 220 grams of protein (I drank an Isopure Zero Carb shake today), 175 grams of fat and 66 grams of carbs, at least 10-15 grams of fiber. I just took my last batch of supplements for the night and am about to crawl in bed and read my book before I drift off into slumber dreaming about walking up some crazy ass hill in the middle of my 1st 10K. God help me ;)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home