02 January 2008

Woo-hoo!

I'm so freakin' excited! I got my first tennis racket and I love it! BP gave it to me and she'll get me started on my way. She has to put a damper on it and a new grip as I have big hands. There is a big tennis center around here somewhere where for a few bucks I can go take lessons. Yea! I'm pretty excited about that! Then on Monday, I start my Couch to 5K training so hopefully I can run my first 5K of the year sometime in late February/March. Awesomeness abounds!

I was at BP's for dinner last night where we enjoyed leg of lamb, potatoes, green beans and some kind of multi-grain bread. I ate mostly green beans, a few potatoes and a 1/2 slice of whole grain bread. I had a few bites of the lamb, but I'm not a fan. I've tried it 3 or 4 times now and I don't like it all that much, kinda tastes like beef, but not quite which sort of squicks me out. After dinner, we went over our business plan update and looked at some more finalized numbers of how well we did in 2007. She is the one that gave me the racket and I'm hoping to be on the tennis court Saturday or Sunday afternoon.

I am down to 270.8 lbs this morning. Yesterday was a real inconsistent day for me. I was so sleepy for most of it and couldn't bring myself to eat enough protein or drink enough water. Needless to say, I went to bed early last night and was knocked out clear to 7 AM this morning where I had to hit the ground running. Last night was so damn cold, it was unbelievable. The previous night was a fitful one because I couldn't get really warm. I usually sleep in a t-shirt and shorts, but I have a sheet, a duvet, a thick comforter, a regular blanket and then a fleece blanket on top of that and for some reason, I wasn't warm. Now, I hate sleeping in a lot of clothes, but last night I had to. I wore thick socks, sweatpants, a t-shirt and a fleece pullover plus all the blankets and covers and was finally warm enough. I also turned the heat on to about 70 degrees. It's been over a year since my iron infusion, it may be time to see the Hematologist for a checkup. The high today is only in the 30's and tonight it's supposed to drop to 18 degrees. God help me!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Little Chef On The Prairie said...

First it is a tennis racket....before long it will be some cute tennis outfit that will put Serena Williams to shame!

AWESOME!!!

:)
Tiffany

January 3, 2008 at 6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home