22 April 2008

Strike a Pose!

I'm feeling the love y'all, thanks for feeling my pain! I took Zyrtec yesterday and it seems to be working wonders. The fog has lifted some, most of the cough is gone and a good bit of the sinus pressure as well. Only my left ear is clogged and I actually got a 1/2 way decent amount of sleep last night. All things considered, not too bad.

'Member those dresses I mentioned a few days ago, here are a couple of pictures of me (taken with my camera phone) in one of them:



Side view:



I almost don't identify with the person in these photos. It trips me out! Is that really me? Do I really look like that? My boobies are showing, what the hell?!? LOL! I will tell you though, these photos give me so much hope that "normal" is within my grasp! I can't honestly remember the last time I wore an actual dress. I've worn plenty of skirts w/ blouses, but an actual one-piece dress, I have no idea. Honestly, it's probably in the 15-20 year range...I wouldn't be surprised.

This also makes me question my ideas about goal weight and BMI. I'm such a poor judge of how the scale and physical reality mesh. I don't know for sure if I look like a 250 lb woman or not. I don't think I do. How much more weight should I lose? I would like to see onederland, hell, I'd like to be 10-20 lbs in onderland, but do I need to be to feel good about myself and wear clothes and shoes I want to wear. If I can wear a size 14 pants and weigh 200 lbs, would I be okay with that? I think I just might. I don't know we'll see,

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

O.M.G. LOOK at you!!!! (If you're 250 pounds now, then I'm a duck -- either that or -- wait a minute -- I think I remember that you're really tall. Well, I dunno what the scale says -- all I know is that you look NORMAL and GREAT.

I particularly like the kind of flirty side twist photo you're doing. :) I can no more wear a dress in that style than I can fly -- it makes me look pregnant because I have insufficient boobage and an abdominal hernia.

YOU, on the other hand, look wonderful. Wow, you really, really do.

I'm SO proud of my DS switch sibling and SO happy for you!

April 22, 2008 at 12:38 PM  
Blogger mamaredhead said...

*delurking* SHUT UP!! You look great! I've followed your blog since right before you got your DS. I don't think you've posted a picture in forever (although I get your feed through bloglines and sometimes the pics don't show up), so it's a HUGE difference that I see! You look awesome - not "I used to be really big and now I'm not" good, but "I just look really good" good! lol Go on girl - work it out!

April 22, 2008 at 5:08 PM  
Blogger Aussieabroad said...

Oh My Goodness! Tia you look fantastic girl. I love the dress on you... you have an amazing body. You should post a before photo right in that post. It would make for an awesome side by side.

Congratulations - you are incredibly beautiful.

April 22, 2008 at 8:57 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

Holy shit Tia you look amazing. I love, love, love that style on you.

You make all of us fellow DSers proud :)

Smooches!

April 23, 2008 at 9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look normal, and BEAUTIFUL! I wish I had that side view! Very elegant and pretty. -Rose

April 23, 2008 at 6:59 PM  
Blogger Little Chef On The Prairie said...

Tia,

You look AMAZING!!! WOW! I am so impressed!!! :) Great work!

:)
Tiffany

April 24, 2008 at 8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home