14 July 2007

Mmmm.... Food Log

Got an email asking what I'm eating throughout the day so I will try to add a food log. I eat all day long. Yesterday looked like this:

M1: Isopure Shake (40g protein)
M2: Two (jumbo) eggs scrambled with italian sausage & 1 TB butter (31g)
M3: Homemade "chili" w/ ground beef, ground pork, sausage, onions, peppers & chunky spaghetti sauce (35g protein)
M4: SB Meal Replacement bar (19g)
M5: Two eggs scrambled in 1TB butter (16g)
M6: Isopure Shake (40g)
M7: 3 Oscar Meyer Natural Hot Dogs (24g)

You'll notice a lack of veggies. I am consuming something soon after I wakeup to about an hour before I go to sleep. Today will be very similar except for the protein bar will likely be replaced with some leftover chicken and green beans.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home