22 July 2007

Yawn....

Spent all day yesterday through late last night working on business stuff. Don't really want to do that today, but it's drizzlin' and it makes me want to go back to bed. Bummer. Hopefully it will clear up.

Weighed in at 312.6 lbs this morning. Yea!

Eating is getting so much more tedious because of the sheer volume alone. It is not really that enjoyable right now. I like shakes, but I gotta find more calorie dense yet low sugar varieties. Love my Nectar, but two scoops is only 180 calories. There has gotta be something out there that doesn't have lactose or require milk to boost the calories and fat. The search begins.

Tomorrow I start training for my 10K in six weeks. I'm pretty excited. I will probably have to add another shake to my daily routine to make up for the extra calories burned. I'm not sure, we'll see how it goes.

Ok, I give up. I'm going back to bed... will get up later, do my grocery shopping, go try to (finally) find a good pair of shoes, some good socks and get a transfer cable for my computers.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home