22 November 2007

Happy, Happy Turkey (and Ham) Day!!!

Happy Thanksgiving, y'all. I baked the pies last night and just put the macaroni & cheese in the oven! Once it's all good to go, I'll pack up everything, hit the shower and make my way over to BP's house. I figure I can probably get in 3 or 4 rounds of goodness before I make my way home. I am planning on leaving all the extra food at BP's house and only taking turkey & ham home. No need to bring home all that stuff that I don't really want to be nibbling on for days, especially since I am really trying to end my month strong. I weighed in yesterday at a semi-disappointing 273 lbs, for a loss of 5 lbs for the month, and 243.6 lbs total. In reality, I can't be too upset, last Thanksgiving I weighed 162 lbs more than I do now. Unbelievable!

Anyway, I'm thankful for a lot of things this Thanksgiving, mostly for God, family & friends. I am thankful for the Duodenal Switch, a true life saver. This may sound crazy, but I am grateful for the obstacles and roadblocks and challenges, without them I would never have opportunities to grow and work at being a better daughter, sister, friend, partner, human being. Last, but not least, I am thankful for Honeybaked Ham and mashed potatoes, because I will be eating a lot of you.

Have a good one, y'all!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home