30 October 2007

Month 14

I wrote quite a bit about Month 14 yesterday so I won't repeat any of my thoughts. Weighed in this morning at exactly what I weighed yesterday... 278.0 lbs. Here are the all the cumulative stats:

Highest weight: 516.6 lbs
Surgery weight: 510.0 lbs
Current weight: 278.0 lbs
Total weight loss: -238.6 lbs!

Highest BMI: 72
Current BMI: 38.8

EWL% (surgeon's goal of 250 lbs): 89.5%
EWL% (personal goal of 199.8): 75.3%
EWL% (pipe dream goal of 175): 69.8%

Feeling pretty good, making good progress, could be better, but oh well. I don't feel any strong feeling of regret, I know I could have been much more compliant, but it's just something I will continue to struggle with AND for the most part overcome. I'm looking ahead to the cold is gone except for some errant coughing here and there, but more than manageable. It was really cold this morning in the Atlanta area, 39 degrees, yikes! Must. get. winter. clothes. Yes, I know...will look into getting a few things this weekend. Ugh.

Anyway, on the supplements front, I've tweaked my regimen a little. I've done away with the Citracal Petites w/ Vitamin D. I thought it would be easier to just swallow two pills 4 times a day. Well, I overestimated my desire to swallow giant pills four times a day. Not gonna happen, so I went back to the old tried and true chewable wafers from TwinLab. They make it so easy to get my Calcium in, I will never stray again. I also added Biotin back in, I am still losing hair and it's getting a bit frightening, I think a lot of it had to do with not enough protein, but I had also stopped taking Biotin some time ago and right now I can't afford to take any chances.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Little Chef On The Prairie said...

Tia,

I would recommend the Cinnamon Sugar Free Dolce Latte. (Most Starbucks have at least 3 sugar free flavors, but they vary based on location.) The people on the OH site said to have them put half n half in the drink instead of milk. It has fewer carbs, and has more fat. :)

Congratulations on your progress!

Tiffany

October 31, 2007 at 4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home