02 November 2007

Tough Decisions

It's been a long week. Lots of business related stuff clogging my brain, some difficult choices I need to make and I don't feel ready to make them. Sigh. I realize I need a business mentor, someone to help me process all the information and think more business minded. I am not a business person by nature and much of this is very hard for me to get a handle on. I am much more of a background type person and being front and center on a new initiative is discombobulating to say the least. I need someone to ramble on to. In real life, I am often the quiet one and that is usually because my outward appearance belies my inward chaos. This weekend will be a quiet one, I don't think I am going to do the walk in the morning. I have been getting up crazy early all week and getting to bed past midnight and I am just flat out tired. I need some Zzzzzzz's.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Little Chef On The Prairie said...

Tia,

Hope you get some sleep, and have some peace about your decisions. I wanted to ask your opinion (since you are a veteran DSer)...

I am planning a Vegas trip for my Spring Break. I want to celebrate my year post-op in a big way! I would love to be able to do this indoor skydiving tunnel. I watched Rachel Ray do it on the Food Network.

http://www.flyawayindoorskydiving.com/lv.html

Here is the nitty gritty:
*There are height and weight limits,
A Woman has to be 180 pounds for my height.

I currently weigh 244 pounds. (My starting surgery weight was 393.6)
I have lost a total of 148, just a little over seven months post op.
I am 5'7''.
I have been exercising on the elliptical machine regularly, and watching my carbs.
My weight loss does seem to have a pattern (Nothing for 2-3 weeks, then lose like a madwoman for 7-10 days.)

Do you think that I would be at a weight that I could do this come April? I would hate to get there and be sized up and told no. Am I being too idealistic about my weight loss?

Thanks for your thoughts!!! :)
Tiffany

November 3, 2007 at 9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home