01 November 2007

Halloween

I'm not a big Halloween fan so the day passed without much fanfare. I did however enjoy my own kind of Halloween treat. I'm not a big candy eater, at least not in adulthood, so candy was not on my mind. I opted to pick up some "No Sugar Added" sweet corn I told y'all about. YUM. I heated me up some with a couple of dashes of salt and pepper and tons of butter...heavenly. Totally better than candy!

Today, I have a meeting at Starbucks. I think I have been there maybe once or twice in my lifetime and I don't think I got coffee either time, but today I will. Tiffany was kind enough to offer a recommendation of Cinnamon Sugar Free Dolce Latte with half n half instead of milk. So be it! I will give it a try.

There is a Heart Walk this weekend at Piedmont Park in downtown Atlanta. I think I will partake. That should give me enough time to do the walk in the AM and get back home to see my Alma Mater get their butts kicked.

I've started eating Toufayan Low Carb-Low Fat wraps again. Yum. Each wrap has 15g carbs, 8 grams of that is fiber. They are delicious (and they firmed up my poop...no more going to the bathroom 10 times a day). Sometimes I really miss bread-type foods and this works out great. I am going to try to not eat them daily because they tend to really slow down my poop and cause the scale to act wacky, but they certainly offer a good bit of variety to my daily diet routine.

I am going shopping today. God help me....

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home