02 January 2008

17 degrees!

Are you kidding me? That's the projected low tonight. Ugh, miserable. Is Mother Nature trying to kill me? Oh, well, I will certainly be prepared. I dug up yet another blanket for tonight so I should be good to go. The funny thing is that underneath all those covers, it's so difficult to toss and turn so I end up remaining in the same position that I first fall asleep in. Frankly, it's too much work and requires too much conscious effort and thought to wiggle around like I usually do. Hopefully I won't wake up with too many aches and pains.

Tonight I made a very lame soup with chicken stock, onions, garlic and some leftover country style pork ribs, nothing fancy, but somewhat tasty, but I ate it up as it certainly has warmed my core. This afternoon I ate a whole can of green beans. I sauteed a can of french cut green beans, some onion, garlic, butter, salt and pepper. YUM and it was only 14g of carbs, 7g of which were fiber. I love green beans, so delicious. I am working on my last 32 oz of water for the day which kind of sucks because it means I'll be up around 3 in the morning hitting the bathroom, but at least I got my water in.

I found the tennis center near my house that has the tennis lessons. $45 for a six lessons, then I think it's like a couple bucks to use one of the courts for an hour at a time throughout the week when I want. Awesome, I can't wait. The only thing that concerns me is my knees. I've got a trick left knee and I don't want to hurt myself, plus I haven't been known to be the most agile person in the world. I'm hoping it's something I can work up to.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home