06 January 2008

4.0224 miles

I just checked the weather and it looks like it's going to be in the upper 60's for the next couple of days! Wonderful! Perfect running conditions. I'm glad I went out today for a nice walk, 100% less boring than indoors. Tomorrow I run and then Tuesday I will just walk. I've been mapping out a good 4-mile route when I am ready for it, even if I am just walking it. It starts midway up and hill, crests the hill and down the other side, then I walk to the park that I current use, walk around the outer loop and retrace my steps back up the killer hill and ending up where I started. I like it because it's obviously challenging and should help me deal with hills better which was my downfall during my first 10K. I know the first time I walk it it's going to be bloody murder, but I'll need to push myself at some point.

A little inspiration:
You must be the change you want to see in the world.
- Mahatma Gandhi

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home