14 January 2008

Week 2, Day 1

I just got back from running and needless to say, it was more difficult than last week. I completed 6 sets of 90 sec run/2 min walks. I was feeling good through the first four, the last two were rough, especially the last one. I tell ya, 90 seconds is a looong time, but I ran each segment that I was supposed to although maybe not gracefully as before, but I did it. I don't feel any soreness, but I am definitely tired and even worked up a sweat which is surprising because it's like 43 ° and windy so it's quite chilly, but by the time I ended, I had thoughts of taking my pullover off. Today definitely gave me some more hope that I might actually be able to do this running thing.

Weighed in this morning at 269.2 lbs. Sigh. I'm working on convincing myself that all this running is building muscle...yeah, that's it!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home